This is an example of FileMaker being used as time keeping software. It is yet another way in which we can cutomise a bespoke solution for your business. Databases really do make life simpler!
Client brief: A way of accurately recording time spent on various projects. Not only to justify time billed, but also to see what was done during any one day and how long it actually took.
- It was never true to just say 9 to 5 = 8 hrs. What about lunch, making coffee, phone calls, distractions etc?
- How do you accurately account for being interrupted by the phone?
- How do you make it easy to sign on and off and allocate the time to various projects?
- It needed to be fair in allocating actual time spent.
- It needed to be quick and simple to use.
- These were the questions we were asking ourselves – so we wrote this.