One way of boosting efficiency, productivity and ensuring that people are in the right place at the right time is to have an automated scheduler. We can design the ideal system, around the way that you work, to take care of all these requirements.
Client requirements: A multinational company employing over 10,000 people had their own bespoke system written and maintained by their own in-house IT division.
- However regional offices did things differently due to local attitudes, customs and laws.
- Guess what? The IT dept wasn’t interested in adapting their system.
- So guess what? Individual members of staff came up with their own work-arounds!
- One was a team leader who spent every evening producing a static spreadsheet to allocate the next day’s work load amongst the 15 staff.
- Our solution was an automated dynamic scheduler; i.e. in real time. It only needed a job to be entered once, and if necessary, it could be amended in minutes.
- It meant the team leader went home 2 hours earlier every night.
- Staff were more productive as they had up to date info on the status of all jobs.